HTPT Game - Print
Frustrated about teaching your kid optimism and resilience? - How about a game for it?
Having a slurred speech due to a stroke, I needed to convey messages to my daughter in a way she would enjoy. This is how the HTPT game came about-it gives the kids even adults the right messages in a fun and enjoyable way. There are different messages on different boxes of the board game. I will give you some of the messages so you can decide to buy the game or not. The intention of the game is to lay the foundation for optimism and resilience. Messages are for kids, young adults and adults - Instead of you giving advice about optimism and resilience; it is a lot easier when the other person can figure it out on their own! And what better way is there than through a game. The game is does not include dice or individual placements. Size of the game is 20 inches (width) by 15 inches height. We will color print it in one page.
Use it as a game or frame it and use it as a wall picture!
- Requires 2 days of processing time.
- You have to be surrounded by positive, encouraging people because you have a long way to go and achieve many things.
- Don’t expect life to be a fair.
- There will be plenty of obstacles in your path, brush it aside and move on.
- Make new friends but cherish the old ones.
- Leave everything little better than you found them.
- There will always be someone who believes in you very much even when you don’t believe in yourself.
- Stop blaming others, take 100% responsibility.
- When something goes wrong take ownership but when something goes right share the credit for it.
- Live your life for others to end your name with an exclamation mark.
- Forge ahead with your strengths but cooperate with others to compliment your weaknesses.